- domestic flights:
- – check-in opens one hour before departure
- – check-in closes 20 minutes before departure
- International flights:
- – check-in opens two hours before departure
- – check-in closes 40 minutes before departure
RYANAIR flights: passengers must absolutely print their boarding pass at least 4 hours before departure.
Air France :
- 12 kg /person for free carry-on item (26.45 pounds)
- 1 carry-on item allowed per passenger
- hold luggage: inquire with airline company (www.airfrance.fr)
- One carry-on item is allowed per passenger. For more info, please inquire with airline company (www.hexair.com)
- 10 kg/person free carry-on item (22.04 pounds)
- 15 kg or 20kg/person for hold luggage (33.06 pounds or 44.09 pounds). For rates, inquire with airline company (www.ryanair.com)
- Luggage overload
Flying with animals
AIR France: cabin or hold. For rates, inquire with airline company.
HEX ‘ AIR: cabin only. For rates, inquire with airline company.
RYANAIR: not allowed.
Should you cancel or delay your flight, notify your airline company.
Safety – Luggage
All you should know about new safety measure is available on the following government website:
Forbidden in-flight items
- Gas bottles or gas-stoves for camping
- Pressurized containers such as aerosol cans
- Corrosive, oxidizing, irritating, toxic or acid products such as wet batteries, paints, etc.
- Explosives: ammunition, firecracker, fireworks, rockets, etc.
- Inflammable items: fuel, gasoline, lighters, safety matches, etc.
- Radioactive and magnetic substances.
- Any item or product forbidden in the territories of departure and arrival.
In case of doubt; inquire with your airline company.
Allowed: a single luggage, under your responsibility, whose total added length cannot extend 115 cm (ex: 40x55x20 cm) (45 inches).
Allowed if disconnected while airborne: cell phones, radio, walkie-talkies, remote controls.
Allowed with restricted use during taxiing and take-off/landing: laptop computer, camcorder, electric razor, TV, portable music player.
Tolerated: liquids, pastes, gels (perfume, washing products, beverages) containing less than 100ml (3.38 oz) and put in a transparent sealed plastic bag measuring no more than 20×20 cm (7.87×7.87 in).
Forbidden: firearms; knives, scissors, box cutters, razors, etc., whose blade is 6 cm (4 inches) or more in length; pointed weapons, weapons with sharp edges, blunt weapons (clubs, heavy canes or fit out with nails); maze spray-can ; liquids, pastes, and gels containing more than 100ml (3.38 oz). Any object that might be used as attack weapon: ice-axe, mountaineering stick, etc. Any toy or object looking like any of the above items or inspiring any sort of major threat.
Exception: infant food required during the time of the flight. Liquid medicine listed on a prescription or official document.
We remind you that local culinary products such as aligot, pâtés and roquefort cheese are also prohibited in the cabin, as well as Laguiole-type pocket-knives. All of these should be stored in a hold luggage. KEEP WITH YOU ONLY THE BARE ESSENTIALS.
Allowed: regular luggage. Free up to a certain weight limit or up to a certain number, depending on the airline company. The so-called franchise may vary depending on the destination or the type of fare.
Unallowed: bulky items, which should be sent in freight.
Exceptions: bicycles, skis, etc. Consult with your airline company.
Consult with your airline company