Your comfort, well-being and health remain our highest priority.
Rodez-Aveyron Airport staff have been working hard to ensure the safety of all.
Below you will find information allowing you to prepare for your trip without worrying.
AT THE AIRPORT
All measures have been implemented to ensure that all passengers travel in optimal health and safety conditions:
• Introduction of signage to facilitate physical distancing,
• Protective Plexiglass screens on all our counters and regular disinfection of all our counters
• Provision of hand sanitizer throughout the airport
• Reorganization of check-in and boarding to avoid contact as much as possible.
MEASURES TO HELP YOU ADJUST YOUR TRAVEL PLANS
• EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK
Since 11 May 2020, it is compulsory to wear masks in airports and airplanes (from the age of 11). The obligation to wear a mask does not rule out passengers being asked to remove it for the purposes of identity controls.
• SOCIAL DISTANCINGWithin the airport, a distance of 1.50m must be maintained between each passenger. For check-in, security check-point and boarding, the marking on the ground allows easier distanciation.For a safe identity check, show your identity card or passport to the agent in front of you, respecting social distancing.
• HAND DISINFECTIONAs soon as you enter the terminal, you will be asked to disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based solution. Remember to wash your hands regularly with soap or with the hand sanitizer dispensers available in the airport.
• OTHER BARRIER MEASURESTo protect yourself and others, follow these basic protective measures:
– Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue
– Avoid touching your face, especially your nose and mouth
– Do not shake hands or embrace another person
Before boarding, you will be asked to provide an affidavit stating that you have no symptoms of Covid-19 infection. Download the affidavit template