Les Ailes Ruthénoises
The association exists since 1933 and has 90 members of all ages. Pilots and student pilots on aircraft and Ulm
The Aero Club is open all year-round and offers you :
- First flight experience
- introductory flights
- or pass a pilot’s licence with in flight courses being carried out by a professional instructor pilot
The community life of the ‘Ailes Ruthénoises’ is also very dynamic, with every year:
- Open house
- Air shows
- Flights in France and abroad
The discovery of the aircraft and training with young people is also at the heart of our activity:
- Patent of Initiation aerospace (BIA)
- Educational support and sports
- Group visit of the airport
- Training and development of professional pilots (night flight, caveat,…)
Watch our video: Vol d’instruction aux Ailes Ruthénoises on You Tube
One condition: be a passionate of aviation! Security and good humor will do the rest!
4A ULM 12
Rodez, AVEYRON ULM Club
Our services: ULM flight school, first flight in Rodez, initiation flights with an instructor, discovery flight in a two-seater light aircraft (3-axis ULM).
Fill up on sensations, come and discover Aveyron from the sky from Rodez airport.
The Av’Airon Club was born on 08 December 2008.
Av’airon club is a flight school with 3 instructors including a flight examiner.
The aero club is approved by the DGAC to make discovery flights as well as initiation flights.